when my boyfriend asked me "Why do you love me?" I was stunned for having no reasons. It clearly indicates that he wants me to sweep him off their feet with obviously genuine and meaningful flattering words. but sometimes it becomes difficult to answer these spur of the moment questions even though I am in deep love with him.
but probably, these are the closest answers I could give :
* I can be myself when I am with you
* You bring out the best in me
* I can be clumsy and foolish when I am with you, yet know that your love for me will never diminish
* We can talk about everything or nothing--it's always okay with you
* When you listen, I know you're really listening and not just waiting for your turn to talk
* You always know just how to spoil me
* You're the one who makes happiness happen
* Whenever I need it most you're there with your all-purpose hugs
* I admire your faith to me, it means a lot to me.